I’m kind of an insomniac now. It’s my new thing. Here’s some thoughts I had while flipping back and forth between Megasnake and Eat, Pray, Love.
1. What the hell is the deal with Javier Bordem and Jeffery Dean Morgan? Has the CIA investigated this AT ALL?
2. Anyone want to make me a flow chart for the characters in A Game of Thrones that doesn’t have any spoilers in it? I’ve just started and I’m loving it, but I’m getting a bit confused as to who’s who.
3. I do realize I’m one of those crazy people that despises spoilers so much, it’s kind of weird. I’m working on a post about it.
4. Some comments on Geeks In Naples have made me wonder, what’s happening with the Batman franchise right now? I know I could Google it, but it would be so much cooler if you guys would just tell me.
5. I stand by The Killing Finale. I wasn’t super impressed with the show as a whole, but the finale actually rocked my world a little bit.
6. I don’t know how many of you are keeping up with Dr. Who on BBC America, but this season is my favorite in many seasons. I loved me some David Tennant like you wouldn’t believe, but they are doing such impressive things with ALL the characters, including not only “the companion” but even “the companion’s husband” that it’s just boggling my mind. I wasn’t totally thrilled with the first Smith season, but the second is freakin’ awesome.
7. It’s weird how many people are awake at 3AM just because they are, not because they’re recovering from jet lag. (I’m looking at you, Geri, Scotty and Mark)
8. There are some things I want right now. I want Supernatural’s 7th season to come back strong. I want Nicolas Cage to stop making movies until he remembers that he’s actually a decent actor. (Dude, show some self-respect. You were H.I. McDonnough, for Pete’s sake). I want a normal sleep schedule. Oh, and I still kind of want to make out with Chris Hemsworth. But, I know he’s married, so I guess I’ll try to get over that. Because, you know, surely that is the only thing stopping THAT from happening.
9. Generally, I’d have to say there are better ways of dealing with a MegaSnake than the ones demonstrated in this movie. For one, you need an 80s pop sensation a la Debbie Gibson or Tiffani. Come on, SyFy channel. You KNOW this.
10. I should be spending a lot more time on MegaSnake than Eat, Pray, Love.
That’s it for tonight. I think I might be able to sleep now. Huzzah!
Stuff we geek out about…
- A Little Something for the Fellas (2)
- A Little Something for the Ladies (9)
- Avengers Boot Camp (9)
- Before the Movie – Trailers (13)
- Editorials and Reviews (135)
- Interviews (19)
- Miscellaneous Geekery (48)
- Nostalgia (17)
- Sandman Re-Read (11)
- Three Favorite Things (4)
What we JUST said…
- All the Posts I Meant to Write this Month, Abridged
- Hemlock Grove-A New Guilty Pleasure
- Deborah Harkness and A Discovery of Witches
- Syfy’s Defiance- Hope They Didn’t Blow the Budget on a Song
- Cover Reveal for the New Liz Long Novel Witch Hearts
- From Gen-X, To Chris Hardwick With Love
- Before the Movie: G.I. Joe Retaliation